- Are you looking forward to becoming part of a competition that offers exciting dance performances, top notch facilities with excellent dressing room space, and an electrifying atmosphere? Then Applause Talent is the place for you!
- At Applause Talent, we firmly believe in and live by our motto, “Everyone deserves a round of applause”! Dance is so much more than just a spectacular performance. It’s about sharing your hard work and dedication while showcasing your talent on a beautiful stage. It’s about making memories with your teammates and sharing your love of dance with the world! We cannot wait to welcome you to the Applause Talent family!
- With expert feedback from professional judges and exceptional support from our highly experienced staff, Applause Talent has all the ingredients to produce a show stopping competition that will stay with you for years to come!
- Applause Talent’s journey began over 30 years ago in Ohio. Currently, we tour over 30 cities in the United States, bringing with us great deal of fun, excitement and thrill that performers expect from a dance competition. We provide three different competitive levels with more than $30,000 awarded at our National competition alone. Today, the Applause Talent family has expanded and brings with it a vast amount of experience and knowledge that goes into producing world class events!
- At Applause Talent, we understand what dance and competition means to you. With our vast experience in the industry, we know that our competitions are a cut above the rest!
- Here’s what sets us apart:
- Our staff members are selected on the basis of their proficiency, experience and outstanding customer service.
- Our performance venues are some of the best in the Nation, carefully selected to meet the needs of our clients.
- We offer workshops and masterclasses to enhance your ‘Applause’ experience.
Christy Carter - Dance Parent
I wanted to say a special thank you to the staff of Applauce Talent for putting on a great, professional competition. We have always enjoyed doing Applause Talent, and have participated in both your regional and national dance competitions for quite a few years now. The staff is always friendly. The atmosphere is always fun and welcoming. And, most importantly, the competition seems to have qualified, fair judges who are versed in all dance styles and the judging seems fair. I would highly recommend Applause dance competitions to any parent or studio director!
Helen Holland - Dance Parent
We have attended numerous Applause Talent regional competitions and three nationals during my daughter's dance career and they have been the best in production and competition. The facilities have been excellent and the dressing rooms have been very large for our large company. The competition at Applause has been very competitive and the sessions always run on time or ahead of schedule. The staff is very friendly and you can tell they enjoy what they do! The awards ceremony is entertaining for the kids and well organized. They are always accommodating to our kids schedules if we need to move pieces for a school function or activity. My daughter and I applaud Applause Talent!
Brian Mason - National Judge
As a judge for Applause Talent, I find that, with each city, I learn so much from all of the talent I get to see. I constantly find myself inspired, not just by the dancing, but also by the teachers, parents, choreography and professionalism of those with whom I interact. I never feel like it’s “work”, because the Applause staff is like family. What makes Applause stand-alone is the dedication and personal consideration that they provide to the staff and the clientele. Some of my goals as an adjudicator are to inspire the dancers to always work hard, to encourage them to pursue their passions, and to advocate self-discipline and teamwork. Applause Talent not only provides me with an avenue to help positively influence dancers, but they also provide a stage with which dancers can grow, live, and express themselves. I couldn’t ask for a better group of people to work with and I’m so thankful I am apart of the Applause family!