BEFORE THE COMPETITION
- Will the event be live streamed?
- Our events will be LIVE STREAMED so everyone can enjoy watching the event from the comfort of your own home: Virtual Theater
- HOW DO I FIND OUT WHERE THE COMPETITION WILL BE HELD?
- The venue address and other important information is available on our event page. Click here to go straight to the event list. A list of all our competition cities, venues and dates will be available for you to review. Click on the city to view the address.
- CAN I BRING OUTSIDE FOOD INTO THE VENUE?
- Some venues do not allow outside food and drinks to enter the venue. Please check with the studio owner for information.
- HOW DO I KNOW WHAT TIME MY DANCER DANCES?
- The performance schedule will be available 10 days prior to the competition in the studio director's studio center. Please contact your dance studio for all the details.
- WHEN DO I NEED TO ARRIVE AT THE COMPETITION?
- Please check with your studio director in regards to a specific time you should be at the competition, but keep in mind that dancers should always plan on arriving at an hour and a half before their 1st dance is scheduled to perform. Awards can go on as early as 2 hours to scheduled time.
- MY FAMILY WOULD LIKE TO COME AND WATCH THE COMPETITION. IS IT OPEN TO THE PUBLIC? IS THERE A FEE TO WATCH?
- Yes. Our competition is open to the public to enjoy and no, there is not a fee to watch.
- IS VIDEOTAPING OR PHOTOGRAPHY ALLOWED AT THE COMPETITION?
- For the safety of your dancer and protection of their choreography, we do not allow audience members, or the general public to videotape or photograph the dancers on stage. However, each performance is professionally filmed and photographed and can be viewed in your parent center after the competition.
- WHERE CAN I FIND YOUR ENTRY FEES?
- Our entry fees are listed on our website in the studio center and only available to studio owners and directors.
- CAN I ENTER THE TITLE COMPETITION AT THE DOOR?
- Yes, any soloist of any age and level can enter the title competition. Your teacher can register dancers online, or as a parent, you can register your dancer at the merchandise table for $55 per routine.
- HOW DO I ENTER MY DANCER INTO THE PHOTOGENIC CONTEST?
- Photogenic entries are accepted at the competition merchandise table. You must bring a recent photo no larger than 8x10 with your dancer's name, age, contact information and dance studio written on the back. The entry fee for this contest is $45 per photo. All registration and payment for the photogenic contest is done at the competition.
AFTER THE COMPETITION
- HOW DO I ORDER A TROPHY?
- Awards can be purchased at the event.
Overall - $45.00
Elite Platinum - $30.00
Double Platinum - $30.00
Platinum - $30.00
High Gold - $30.00
MY CHILD WAS SELECTED AS AN 'ALL STAR DANCER' AND GIVEN AN INVITATION TO NEW YORK CITY HOW DO I FIND OUT FURTHER INFORMATION ON THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY?
- Your child should have received an informational pamphlet on stage. If you did not receive one, and want more details about our New York Dance Experience, please visit Artistic Adventures Website www.artistic-adventures.net
- MY CHILD RECEIVED A SCHOLARSHIP TO HOLLYWOOD DANCE EXPERIENCE HOW DO I FIND OUT FURTHER INFORMATION ON THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY?
- If your dancers received a scholarship to Hollywood Dance Experience on stage for more information please contact www.hdedance.com
- WHERE CAN I GET MY DANCER'S SCORES?
- Score sheets and judge's commentaries are available online only to studio directors. Parents and dancers do not have direct access to the scores. Please contact your teacher or studio director to print, listen, and review the judge's scores and critiques.
- HOW DO I VIEW MY PHOTOS & VIDEOS?
- Parents can access their dancers' photos and videos inside their Parent Center online. Photos and Videos will be available 5-10 days after the completion of the competition. Photos and Videos can NOT be viewed or downloaded on mobile devices.